Register to Participate
1. Contestants must register using the form below
2. Share 1minute video on social media using #4ABetterNigeria, mention @NOA_Nigeria and other relevant handles as notified by the agency.
3. The individual or organization submitting the entry will be considered the contestant and will be eligible to compete for the prize.
1. All video and music content must be original and royalty free or the participant must submit written permission from the copyright holder granting use of the copyrighted material.
2. Video must not contain any copyrighted materials such as company logos, product brands, or store names. Any video containing such video or audio references may be disqualified.
3. By submitting a video to the contest, the contestant affirms that he or she has obtained written consent from all individuals whose image or likeness appears in the video (or from the individuals’ parent/legal guardian if any such individuals are considered a minor in their country of residence), and that he or she has obtained the necessary rights, licenses, consents, and permissions to use all material such as music, images, text and other content in the submission. The contestant further affirms that he or she is prepared to provide reliable documentation of any and all such consents, licenses, etc., upon request. Failure to obtain such rights, license consents, and permissions may result in the disqualification of the video submission at the Contest Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion.
Entries will be evaluated based on
1. ability to gain the viewer’s attention and make a lasting impression.
2. Inclusion of the slogan “#4AbetterNigeria,” expressed verbally
3. Quality including accuracy, creativity, persuasiveness, clarity, and overall visual and audio production quality.
How clearly it conveys the message “#4AbetterNigeria.”
1. In the first round, the #4AbetterNigeria will review all the submitted videos and select the top 200, for the second round of judging.
2. In the second round, the judges will get the chance to select their favourite 20 videos from among the top 200. The top 20 videos will be uploaded to NOA’s social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube with a call for public voting videos via likes, comments and shares.
3. In the final round of judging, the public and the judges will pick the first, second and third-place winners. Public voting will be held starting October 1st, 2020 and end October 3, 2020, at 4:00 p.m.
All judgments are final.
Meet The Judges
a list of young Nigerian changemakers. The judges will evaluate
videos submitted and select the best videos that promote peace,
citizen engagement, the spirit of patriotism and nationalism.